Kamis, Maret 22

Experience in English

I first learned English at grade 3 to up to date ..
English has a major influence in the world of work.

I did not like the English lesson, but not so hate english ...
for my english is the language that was incomprehensible to me sd first time .. until this very moment actually ... hehehehe
I sat on the bench after junior high school little by little I began to like the english language lessons.
But when the teacher who taught English lessons to be replaced by another that I was lazy to learn English ..
ataspun at school so .. so far ..
so, basically I like the English language if the teacher is good and clear in the teaching of English language lessons to me.

Thank you.

SULIT

Begitu sulit rasanya buka hati untuk orang lain, padahal banyak orang baik yang berusaha untuk mendekat, tapi hati ini masih belum bisa m...